Thursday, December 18, 2008

There Is No Spoon

I have a secret from Mommy!

Shhhhhh! No telling!!!

Mommy thinks I don't know how to use a spoon to eat.... but I DO! I just don't wanna!

Today I mighta made a boo-boo though.
We were bye-bye and Mommy got me some yummy ice cream and she was feeding it to me.
But then Mommy started talking to Aunt Kahkee and forgot to put the ice cream in my mouth.
I really needed to have it, so I took the spoon and put the ice cream in my mouth myself.
Mommy didn't seem to notice right away, but then when she did she said "DANIEL! What are you doing? You won't use a spoon at home!"

I just did my bestest pretending that I wasn't doing anything diffrent.
I think I did a good job, so maybe Mommy won't bemember that I used a spoon for my ice cream.
So if she asks you if you have seen me use a spoon, you must say "NO!" "NO SPOON!"
Ok?
Ok.

No comments: