Monday, December 15, 2008

PREE LIGHTS & NOMAN!!!

Something great is happening!!!!!!!!!!!

When we go bye-bye at night time there are many many pree lights!!!!
One day a house near my house looked like it always does, but then the next day it was covered with many pree lights and had a giant NOMAN on the grass!!!!
It was so great!!
I didn't want to stop looking at it, but Mommy drove away anyway. So I yelled "MORE MORE" so she would know I wanted to see more pree lights.
Many of the houses also have the Noman -- and I always tell Mommy by yelling "NOMAN" to make sure she sees it too.

One of the bestest things is that one day when we got to my house there were pree lights on MY house!!! And I can even see them when I am inside! It is very great.
I start asking for the pree lights as soon as I wake up... but Mommy keeps saying they won't be on until it is night time. I don't know why I should wait. I want to see them NOW! And all day long!

No comments: