Thursday, December 11, 2008

Baybee DOWN!

My idea to put my Bestest Friend Monkey on Mommy's lap so there is no room for Baybee is not working.

This morning Mommy was AGAIN holding Baybee.
Baybee always gets to be held by Mommy.

A lot of the time I don't want Mommy to hold me because she won't stop cuddling when I want, but now I can't even pretend I want Mommy to hold me because she already has Baybee!

So I decided to tell Mommy the way I need things.
I went over to her and I pointed to Baybee and said "DOWN!"
Mommy looked at me and said "But I am holding Baybee, you have to share Mommy."
"DOWN!" I said again with my mostest powerful voice. And I pointed to Baybee again.
Mommy just looked at me some more.
Then she said "You want me to put Baybee down?"
"YETH!" I said!!!!
Mommy said she would try to let us share her, and she put Baybee on the couch next to her, then she let me up in her lap with my Bestest Friend.
That will teach Baybee.
I always get to have Mommy when I want.

1 comment:

Lace said...

Wow, You really showed your brother! Better be nice to him, he might be a tattle-tale when he's older, then he'll get you in trouble to get back at you.