Wednesday, January 28, 2009

A Mess!!!!!!

Sometimes I just don't understand Mommy.
Yesterday Mommy pointed to window and said "Look! Pree!"
But all I saw was that everything was colored white.
Then mommy said we would go for a walk.
A walk is always a good idea, so even though everything was white I said "YETH!" and got my shoes and socks.
But when I was outside walking the white stuff got all over my shoes!
It was a MESS!!!!
I tried to show mommy the mess, but she said it was ok.
How can a mess be ok?
She just didn't understand. So I did what any normal person with a mess would do. I cried and cried.
Mommy said "It's not a mess, it's ok." But she was wrong! It was a mess! It was all over my shoes and I knew if I walked it would get more on my shoes.
So I made mommy carry me.

Then I decided it would be bestest if I went in my house.
I was so upset with the mess that I still had to cry and cry.
The only thing that would make me better was a cookie. So I let mommy give me one.
After I had my cookie I started to worry about Brufver and Sitter, cause they were still outside in the mess.
But when I watched out the window and saw Brufver and Sitter throw white balls at each other and go BONK!
They didn't seem to mind.
And it was kinda funny.
But it was still a mess.

1 comment:

We 5 Peas said...

Awww, poor Daniel! That must have been quite traumatic!


(lol)